Saturday 25 June 2011

Hello!

Hi!

My name is Matt and I'm a wargamer...

Ive been wargaming for about 12 years now, mainly Warhammer etc until quite recently when I discovered Warmachine and Hordes at a demo day held at Mad for Miniatures. I was hooked from the word go and within 10 minutes of my first game I had picked up a Khador Battlebox!

Over the next few months I managed to get in more than a few games with them but it wasn't feeling quite right, so I gave another faction a shot - The Legion of Everblight!

I decided to go a bit crazy with the paint scheme, many now call them the legion of Jokerblight!



Along with my War pack I set off to the Mid Cornwall gaming club to grab some games, an hour or so later I was certain I had found my faction! Very fast and very sneaky!

Fast forward a few months and I'm about to enter Cornwall's first Steamroller, Kernow-machine.
The rules stated I would need to 35 point lists and some objective markers, so back to the workbench I went and I managed to get these guys finished just before the event.



After four frantic games I walked away with 3rd place, only losing to the winner - not to bad for my first event!



Now that my brief Warmahordes history is out the way I can get to the point of this blog!

I plan to log the progress of my Legion over the coming years as well as share all my other projects with all of you!

In the next update - More painted Legion, exploring the Winterstorm and Mid Cornwall gaming clubs Rotterhorn league.

Until next time!
Ego Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment