Wednesday 1 August 2012

Still Blue!

Hello again!

As promised Ive managed to get Arlan finished!


I also managed to get a unit of Stormblades finished :)






I think Ive settled on a 50 point list at last, my aim is to get that painted before moving onto anything else!



Cygnar
Standard Army
PCs: 50 / 50
Reinforcements: 10 / 10

[00] Major Victoria Haley (0 / 5 WJ remaining)
[02] >> Squire
[19] >> Stormwall
[10] (R) >> Stormclad
[02] Captain Arlan Strangewayes
[03] Journeyman Warcaster
[01] Stormsmith Stormcaller
[01] Stormsmith Stormcaller
[01] Stormsmith Stormcaller

[06] Arcane Tempest Gun Mages
[02] >> Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer
[06] >> Hunter
[04] Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
[05] Stormblade Infantry
[03] >> Stormblade Infantry Officer & Standard

(Anything highlighted is finished) 

 I'm not 100% sold on using the Stormclad as reinforcements, but on paper it seems good, I will try and get some table time soon and let you all know how it goes!

THE RETURN

Over the next few weeks I'm hoping to bring back the gamer profiles and battle reports. I'm only going to be using fully painted forces for the battle reports, so if any of the local gamers are reading this.....get painting!

That's all for now guys!

Cheers
Ego 

No comments:

Post a Comment