Monday 29 October 2012

BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

Ok, so that title may be a little extreme, but I wanted to make an impact for my first proper return post. As you may have guessed I’ve had a little faction hop again, this time I’m hoping it will end a little differently. The last major hop was to Retribution last year, I made the bold claim that I was going to stick with them, good or bad, for the whole of 2012. If you have looked at any recent posts you will release quite quickly that I failed quite horribly. I made it to April, which considering my history with faction swapping is still pretty good! I’m hoping in 2013 I can make it the whole way, using Menoth in most if not all events I attend.

I decided to go with Menoth for a few reasons. The first being our local Meta is short on Menoth players. We have a few guys who have just picked up the faction, but they are quite new to the game and not yet familiar with the tournament scene on a wider scale. The second reason was quite simple, I love the models!

So where do I start? First things first a test model! I walked into Mad for Miniatures a grabbed the first Menite that grabbed my attention - An Allegiant of the Order of the Fist.








I’m going for a crusading force, with damp rainforest basing!


That’s all for now guys, the next post will be about my first Menoth list, why I went for each option and how the perform together on the table!

Take it easy guys!

Ego



No comments:

Post a Comment