Monday 19 March 2012

A tale of 4 Warcasters - A few weeks in......

Hello!

The April 1st deadline is fast approaching......but how is everyone doing?

Darren

Darren has been VERY busy painting his Circle Warpack, the basing in particular is pretty awesome! I'm hoping to get some more details for the next update!

















Tom

Tom was struck down by the dreaded man flu, so no update this week!

Steve

Steve's massive Titan Gladiator arrived AND he assembled it straight away!



ITS HUGE!

Matt (me)

No pictures for me this week I'm afraid, I have managed to get some work done tho! Ive decided that the Black Ivan scheme is the way forward, Ive finished the base colours on one of the Warjacks, I'm hoping to finish him this week, so I should have pictures ready for the next update! After that it should not take long to get the rest done!

Cheers
Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment