Thursday 5 April 2012

The Tale of four Warcasters - Month one painting results!

Hello!

The first month is now over in our little challenge, each player now has a fully painted Battlegroup!

Darren

Darren cast his bases himself!






Tom

Tom will have to paint a little more than most next month as Gorten's Battlegroup comes in at only 8 points!








Steve

Steve has used the extreme sculpt over the standard Gladiator.....its massive!







Matt (me)

I really like how the 'Black Ivan' Scheme turned out, I'm quite proud of the bases as well, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all looks on a battle engine or colossal! For next month im thinking about adding Yuri the axe!




MONTH TWO

The month two challenges are -


  • Play 1 game.
  • Paint enough to get your force up to 15 points.
Hopefully I should have an update with what everyone is adding soon, maybe even a battle report ;)

Cheers
Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment