Thursday 12 April 2012

LEGION!

Hello!

Its been a while since I picked up my Legion of Everblight for a game, but the other day I did just that! I used Kallus a few times against some of the Local club members and within a few games I was once again hooked on the might of blight!

After the games with Kallus I decided to switch back to some of my favourite casters from the last outing with Legion, so out came pThagrosh and pVayl.

I like playing pVayl in bigger games as you can really go beast heavy, and with the legion beasts being as amazing as they are why wouldn't I want to do that!....oh and incite ;) The difficult choice Ive had is the use of Typhon in a multi list event, whilst he Thagrosh's best chum I feel he works so much better with pVayl, he is a perfect choice as her bodyguard AND his sprays are devastating under incite!

So as an apology  to Thagrosh I purchased him some new friends!

May I present to you THE WARMONGERS



I also failed to resist the temptation of picking up the Throne of Everblight, whilst its not finished yet Ive managed to get it a fair way!



Whilst I was at it I also picked up the rest of the Legion warlocks, so expect them soon!

That's all for now folks!

Cheers
Ego



No comments:

Post a Comment