Sunday 10 July 2011

Ive been painting!

Hello!

Its been a bit of a crazy week so I apologise for the lack of posts!

I have managed to get a little bit of painting done recently, first up we have some Nyss hunters I painted for Richard, a Khador player from Mid Cornwall gaming club.

Next we have the reason Ive started using my Khador again, Mr Beard himself!


Ive also managed to get the first 10 Hex hunter's finished for my Vayl tier 4 list.







I'm working on a few different models at the moment so keep your eyes on this blog!

Rotterhorn @ MFM


We had a very busy night at the club this week, including an epic 8 hour Warmachine session from Jon! After the dust had settled the scores looked like this - 

Current standings

1. Matt - 15
2. Darren - 10
3. Rich - 9
4. Claire - 9
5. Jon PJ - 9
6. Hannah - 8
7. Lisa - 8
8. Steve - 3

Next week is the final night of the Rotterhorn league so we will see all the terrain the players have made for the club as well as a Battlebox four way frenzy tournament.
I did manage to get a few photo's of Fridays games - 

Steve's Skorne

Khador vs Circle





By this point Lisa had got really into the game and tried to join her models on the table!




NEWS

These guys appeared on the front page this week!


Very nice models! Hannah has already pre-ordered hers at Mad for Miniatures.

That's all for now :)
Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment